Friday, September 14, 2007

Some Tid Bits.

Firstly, me and Brad polished off a bottle of Vodka last night. Then we went out and bought another one. (Real Bad Idea.)

As we were consuming the 2nd bottle, without warning my stomach's heaved and next thing I know Ive got vomit projectiles flying from one side of the room to the other.

Brad then started his shift at 7.

I started my shift at 10:30.

This afternoon, I discovered vomit in my shoe. Some on the wall. Alot on the carpet.

Tomorrow (Friday.) Luke Dockrill, old mate, brother from another mother, is arriving in Fort William for a number of days. We both extremely look forward to his arrival.

We're thinking of leaving this job around the 25th/ 26th of October.

And I'm thinking of coming home maybe a week early to adjust to the time difference. I miss home, and all the things that go with it, quite alot since Ive started working.

Brad has pushed back his flight. He is coming home July 17th 2008. Holy Shit huh?

1 comment:

Nathaniel said...

hey boyus, that sounds pretty good, dockrill, not the vodka, but im not saying that the vodka sounds bad, either.....memba that time at urs joely, with the vodka, ahhhhh the memories, but maybe considerably more, each than last time....

cheers brothers,

chao