Sunday, July 29, 2007

Joely is going for a world record - 10 days without a shower so far...


Well we have free internet so we have to make the most of it... We went for a walk around Cardiff today and we have come to the conclusion that we both need an afternoon off because we are extreemely buggard, so joely keeps reminding me anyway, "my feet hurt, my back packs too big, this is too far" hahah but all is good!
I have had a blow out with my shoes so i managed to pick some new ones up today for about £10 ($25) which is awesome, they feel like im walking on sunshine, ooo! haha anways I have managed to get some more pics off the camera so here they are (click to enlarge)...

Joely on the bus from Bath to Cardiff

Me on the Bus from Bath to Cardiff

Shiny things in Cardiff

Singing in the rain - Bath

Stupid Umbrella!!!!!


It was cold and wet!!!!!!!!!!


"The Henge" as us locals like to call it


Were the F$£! are we?


Gatagai, Joely and meeee - London

Bath

Deep in thought?

Joely with his two best mates (the dogs)

Cheers - The start of a big night

Nathy Joely and me back in Syd

Who Farted?

Hotel room in Seoul after a 12hour flight


Our Hotel in Seoul

Korean advertising Billboard or Spain?

3 comments:

Dave.Abbott said...

I love the billboard pic! Cracks me up.

Chrissele said...

Hahahaha, that's really funny and great shot of Joel and his umbrella! That slightly angled shot of Brad is pretty cool too.

How did Joel managed to get surrounded by dogs? They look pretty lovable :D

Aaaah, Bath looks so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys
Joel I think the dogs may be attracted to you because you smell like your dead. Dogs like to roll in dead things and chew on the bones. Be carefull boys and have a great time, but i dont thinnk i have to tell you that and dont forget to a couple of guiness for me. PS Brad dont ever grow a beard again. luv nina