Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Night Before Sydney...

Well, here it is, the first anticipaed post!
Its about -500 here in Blayney, Joely is nodding off to sleep like a pansy, and there is a soft humming of Joan Armatrading playing in the background. As I sit here typing this knocking back a stones ginger beer thinking to myself what life would be like without lighbulbs...haha yeh so im not a writer ok, lol anyway tommorrow we are getting up at 6am to catch a train to Sydneyland to start the first stage of out eppic voyage to the United Kingdom of America, should be a fun trip. Anyway I am sure you will read more of my fantastic posts at a later date...

4 comments:

Dave.Abbott said...

Travel safe boys. I'm gonna miss you joely. xoxo

sydneycitydweller said...

safe tripping!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

People should read this.