Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Londons Floooooding!

Hey Hey everyone,
Well apparantly Londons flooding, we are about a 5 min walk from the city and there is no sign of it here. A little drizzle while we walk maybe, or should a say a little downpour, but no floods, so hopefully it can hold off until we hightail it out of London to Bath!
Anyways i am freezing my genitalia off witing this, im sitting next to a door and 200km/h wind is gusting through so i am going to make this breif.
Joel smells like 3 dead monkeys and a mouldy glass of milk thats been sitting under a bed for 5 weeks, but i suppose you get that when you don't shower, i suppose thats maybe why the girls keep running from him?
All is good, missing everyone back home, you know who you are, haha!
Also by huge demand from the public (mainly Rach) here are some pics, took me a little while to work around the security system but i got there, lol.
love to everyne
ciao





6 comments:

Chrissele said...

Surely you guys know how to clean and look after yourselves... (Brad, don't tell Joel but give him some tips to present himself better) Lol, jk!

I see Joel's reading the last of the HP books. I'm envious because I still haven't read it nor got hold of the book. Argh.

Brad, did you manage to walk away with that guitar :D It looks pretty awesome. Hehehe.

Anywho, you guys keep having fun with your adventure :) xox.

PS: I had to sign up just to post this! Haha, nah it's all good.

Chrissele said...

My mistake... I'll rephrase that:

Brad, don't tell Joel but give him tips on how to shower.

Lol, just joshing. You guys are looking pretty good. I'll be satisfied, perhaps others too, knowing that both of you had a decent time showering. Hehehehe.

Luv luv.

>>>Rachel>Karen>Des>>> said...

The Pictures are great!! ive noticed you've bought yourself a new watch as well!!
Beau & Cheebs both say hi! beau is sitting right next to me spreading his fleas, dandruff, old grey hairs & odours all through your sheets! Sharing IS caring he told me!!
Rachel :)

Brad's Mum said...

Hey Guys
I hope you guys aren't picking up the so called english habit of bathing once a week - Brad my water bill has been cut in half since you left and that is saying something seeing as you were only here a couple of nights a week - so I know you know how to shower ... I can also understand that you would know what a glass of milk that had been left under the bed for 5 weeks smells like seeing as I just cleaned your room!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the piccies - you guys look OK - keep enjoying yourselves

Tara said...

hey joely!!! OMG ur in the UK lol i hope ur havin an awesome time!! great photos so far, cant wait to see more.. will keep readin ur blogs so i know whats goin on! you bought harry potter!! haha me too havent had time to read it yet tho, let me know how it is! well missin you hope ur havin a great time

xx

Unknown said...

Hey Brad!

Thanks for the email, and sorry I have been slack in the return! I am loving all the pics you have posted! I can't even articulate how jealous I am right now. I'm stuck in Wollongong (of all places) doing organic chemistry and you guys are running all over the place doing the most amazing stuff!!

In a couple of weeks I'm going for my bike license....should be scary. :-)

Keep having fun dude and take care of yourself.

Tim