Monday, August 6, 2007

Stranded. Wet. Eating Pasty's.

Yes Pasty's, not Pastry's as I first misread.

Its been a while since we made our last post and thats generally due to our positioning at a Camp site in the small Welsh coastal town of Newport. Me and Brad did 7 days of camping and it has really shown regarding the weight of our wallets. (Heavier for longer.) A good thing.

Fighting that element called time, I dont really have to much of a post to make. However I would like to inform you that a large one is in the process. So We will update you on all of our happenings in the days to come.

Today, we've left the small town of Newport, embarking on our next long distance trip to Dublin, Ireland, where we have sorely missed the feel of carpet, pillow and mattress. Not to mention shower. Brad thinks I find it funny that he doesnt shower. He misreads my expressions. When I wear Revulsion, it must look similar to laughter. Because he just shines when I look at him in disgust.

We're going to stay in Hostels, and dip even lower on food quality just so to survive a little longer, you know how I mean, stretch the pound a little further.

So far I have to thank everyone for making comments and reading our posts. Its really encouraging, and its one of the first things I look up when i find an Internet cafe tucked behind a pub, or a bus shelter, or a Chicken/Pizza shop (which are bloody everywhere.)

A Quinc-oo Wach-a.

3 comments:

Dave.Abbott said...

Yay, finally something new. Got any extra pictures?

- I was just looking at the billboard pic again. Cracks me up. It's really something else.

Chrissele said...

Haha yeah that billboard pic is quite funny. I knew something wasn't right with that photo at first glance. Then, I read your caption on it and it all made sence, lol! Good pose. What actions will you be doing on your next sets of photos :P

No worries you two. It's always great reading and catching up on your whereabouts and adventures :)

Although, excuse my lateness in posting comments at times. Uni and all other things in life can be a handfull. Nevertheless, I'll always be here for you guys :D Hehe.

Ooh, news on my side... Karl's moving out this month and rent the unit by myself. So I can't wait to refurbish and stuff.

Luv luv xx.

>>>Rachel>Karen>Des>>> said...

both of uz confuse me...i dont know if ur joking or being serious about not having showers..
joely plz tell me ur still washing urself daily.. & brad if he is having trouble, HELP HIM ha ha ha!
in the earlier posts it was joel the smelly one and now brad is...
CLEAR IT UP 4 ME PLZ!!

mum is in sydney now 4 her conference and this we mum, dad & i are doing the pink lady thing at homebush.